Wednesday 6 November 2019

Athletics

Hi Amigos,
It's me. Yesterday we had athletics at the Lovelock track. It was amazing weather but no shade at all. While we were waiting for events we were lying on the ground gasping for air with our hands over our eyes. While we were doing that we were pouring water on our faces and listening for our next event. If you haven't figured it out all ready, we were HOT! I felt like if I'd stayed there for even a moment longer I would had heat stroke. Anyways I came third in the 100 meter race and the 800 meter race (About 1 kilometre). I also came second in long jump and our class came third in the class relay (I was in the team). It was super fun and as mentioned before soooooooo hot. Here are some photos






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.