Wednesday 10 April 2019

100 word challange!


This is my 100 word story. Hope you enjoy!!!

As I fly through the air It feels like all the air has been pushed out of my lungs when I try too breath.
You may be wondering how i got here. I am to! It was a dare and I had too accept.
I wonder if i looks like i’m on the moon. A few minutes later I was on a plane and wondering what
It was like to be hundreds of meters of the ground and the only thing between life and death is a
piece of fabric. Now I know. I definitely won’t be doing this again

2 comments:

  1. Hello Saana,
    It's Alodia from room 8. I really like your 100 word challenge! I haven't checked how many words you have, but I will. You have lots of grammar mistakes. on your seventh word, which is it, you did It, which is wrong cause your supposed to do a lower case i. Also, lots of your separate I aren't capitol lettered. One more thing, you forgot to add a full stop at the end.
    Goodbye,
    🐢🐁Alodia🐁🐢

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got 100 words.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.