Thursday 19 September 2019

Said is dead

Insert words that show emotion. Do not use the word said



"It's wonderful!" Exclaimed  Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena hissed.
“Did I upset her in some way?” wondered Lucas.
“It’s your fault” decided Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley yelled looking over her shoulder
“I like that!” sang Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” Ava yelled full of hostility
“I don’t want to go in there” Whimpered Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea commanded
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody inquiried
“Hey! Come over here!” Rutva yelled over the howling wind
“What shall we do now?” Tamati demanded
“I’m sorry” Marley shrieked
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” asked James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke warned
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” Zac whispered, terrified
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” Matilda hissed
“I can’t believe it!” Mansour shrieked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.