Monday 23 September 2019

Story

Hey bloggers, It's me. This is the story that I wrote on my mum's life. Hope you enjoy it!

Slowly, I walk to the door of the massive school. Nervously, Definitely. My first day of physio school. Anxiously I open the door and walk in. Suddenly a student is welcoming me and taking me to the office to get checked of and told where all my classes are. 5 minutes later i'm sitting on a rock hard chair in class 2B reading a MASSIVE text book on physio. A minute later the teacher is calling us all to attention. "we are going to watch a movie on physio" She announces. By the end of the day I'm exhausted but happy. I'm on my way to being a physio and helping people. One day down about 3000 to go. Happily, I bounce my way home. When I get there my mum asked "How was school?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.