Thursday 14 November 2019

Green Week writing part 3

Hey bloggers. This is the grand finale of my writing. Hope you like it

I can't believe i just did that. All the plastic gone. All the albatross chicks will live, all the birds will eat properly. All the fish are alive and chatting on a open channel. Oh no, I forgot. My new baby turtle cousin is being born today and Azul and I are helping it to the ocean and to it's mum. We swim there in record speed arriving  just in time to see her break out of her egg. Instantly birds swarm the area and me and Azul squirt water at them keeping them at a distance. Finally she gets into the water and we give her a ride. I've got a feeling that the world will be different everywhere. From the coral reef to mexico coastline to the vast forest. All my pen pals will no longer live in fear of habitat loss. I can't wait to tell Piper my Panda friend all about it. Or Freddy the Lion, Or any of my other friends. I think nature will survive from now onward. Just to figure out how to stop the monkeys evolving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.