Wednesday 13 November 2019

Green week writing part 2

Hey people, this is my amazing part two of my green week writing. I hope you like it!

Ok. I can't believe I just did that. Go back in time 3 days and you'll hear about it. I swim over to Azul's house and tell her what happened and then she gave me a TIME TURNER?! She tells me how to use it and I go back to the bronze age when hoomans are using bronze tools (I think). I look in a puddle and see that I look like hooman. I jump in a plane filled with nuclear warheads. I start to wheel down the runway, In a matter of seconds i'm in the air. I fly round the earth and blow up (Big boom) all humans to subatomic particles. Once again I travel through different layers of space time and laugh at the laws of physics and fly back to the present. HA take that laws of physics and time. Boom. Ah, my stomach feels amazing. Wait a second. Where is all the plastic? I rided the world of plastic. YASSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.