Tuesday 12 November 2019

Green week writing

This is my writing based in this image is was funny to write and I hope you enjoy it and have lots of laughs!

As my huge mouth opens a hooman dives down in front of me and i'm going to fast to stop it going in my mouth but you can't blame me. Like seriously it's totally his fault. If it had not been so dumb and swam INTO my mouth he would still be in the ocean. But since he was such an idiot and swam into mouth I swallowed him. HA, Serves him right. Hmm,
This will be hard to explain to mum. Ummmm, I think I'll go to Azul's house tonight. I reach out my thoughts to mum and ask. PHEWWWW. She said yes. Gasp, she can sense that I'm hiding something and I intercepted her message to Azul's mum. She asked her to keep an eye on me and put microphones in Azul's room. Thank goodness, Azul's mum said she would keep an eye on me but she would never bug her own daughters room. I go to the pirate king cafe (kind of like  burger king but pirate king) and order fresh fish chips. Mmmm delicious. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The human is kicking the inside of my stomach. This will be a looooooong night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.