Tuesday 10 December 2019

Look out below / Lost flock


Soaring above the clouds, the wind whips my hair over my face. I can't believe I've done this.
"Hey, Felix" I yell 'DO YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?"
"Probably not. It's a 16 hour flight." He screams back.
I can barely hear him over the roaring engine. I start to feel sick.
"16 HOURS?!" I holler in disbelief and horror. "I'm calling mum"
My phone vibrates as it dials. It feels like an eternity before mum picks up.
"Mum, Help. Me and Felix are on the wing of the plane and I want to go inside. PLEEEASE HELP MEEEE!!" I say all in one breath. As I wait for an answer I take 3 huge breaths.
"OK OK. I'll go up to the pilot and I think he might be able to open the airlock doors for about 10 seconds.
As we edge along the wing to the airlock doors I see something "Weird". A flying sheep blocks my view.
"Uh, Felix" I say "There is a flying sheep in front of me"
"What?" he asks in disbelief
"Yeahhhh" I murmur as I climb onto it.
I find a long piece of rope in my pocket. Why do I have a long piece of rope in my pocket you may ask. I have it because I lassoed the wing of the plane and used it to climb on to it. How do you think it go onto the wing of the plane. Flew? Anyways I turn the rope into horse, wait no sheep reins. As I'm securing the reins I yell at Felix.
"Climb on"
The sheep's wool is as soft a a blanket. I start steering the sheep toward the plane. I don't think we will have to get in anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.